Terms of Service
Last Updated: February 14, 2023
Thanks for using Svper! By using Svper, you agree to the following Terms of Service:
- Our app is for informational and planning purposes only. We do not guarantee the safety, accuracy, or suitability of the routes generated by our app. You assume all risk associated with using our app and cycling on any of the routes generated by our app.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our app. If you are under 18, you may only use our app with the supervision and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Our app is intended for use by experienced road cyclists who are familiar with traffic laws, road conditions, and cycling safety practices. If you are a beginner or novice cyclist, please consult with an experienced cyclist or cycling coach before using our app.
- Our app is for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use our app for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to generating routes for organized cycling events, cycling tours, or for promoting or selling any products or services.
- Our app is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranty or guarantee of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that our app will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free from viruses or other harmful components.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless our company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or related to your use of our app, your breach of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state or country in which our company is based. Any dispute arising from or related to your use of our app or these Terms of Service will be submitted to confidential arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration will be conducted in the English language, and the award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and our company regarding the use of our app and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
By using our Svper, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms of Service.